Treating disorders affecting the esophagus, stomach, intestines, colon, liver and pancreas.
- Our specially trained doctors, nurses and support staff strive to provide the highest quality medical care to all patients. We use the most up-to-date technology to diagnose and treat Gastroenterological medical problems.
- Our office is equipped with procedure suites for flexible sigmoidoscopy, an Infusion Center for I.V. therapies, and a newly expanded Endoscopy Suite with high-definition scopes and monitors.
- We pride ourselves on our extensive experience in the treatment of acid reflux, inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease), ulcer disease, colon cancer, colon polyps, and liver disease.
- We've designed this web site to answer most of the questions you may have about our practice. However, if you need additional information, please call us at (423) 267-5677, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View our reports on HealthGrades.com:
Dr. Goodman has 4.4 out of 5 stars for patient satisfaction with 14 responses.
Dr. Bagamery has 4.6 out of 5 stars (7 responses).
You can visit the HealthGrades.com site and complete a patient satisfaction survey about our practice.
- Check out our state-certified office-based endoscopy suite
- Click here to learn how we've helped over 600 of our patients with Crohn's disease improve the quality of their lives.